What’s your plan for December 25?
Some things I have heard people planning this year:
- Trading with co-workers – working on Dec 25, then being able to get time off at Passover or at the High Holy Days.
- The American Classic: Chinese food and a movie. (Which movie?)
- Family party – hey, everyone’s off! Let’s get together!
- Family reunion – It’s going to be a long weekend! Let’s get together!
- Quietly hiding out.
- The Adar-Burnett Classic: Thai food and a movie
- All day Netflix binge (which show?)
- Cleaning out closets
- Gathering with Christian family members for Christmas dinner.
- Nothing much – how delicious is that?
What’s your plan for December 25? Is there anything about the day you find particularly wonderful or particularly irritating? Looking forward to your comments.