I have noticed in the past few days that suddenly lots of people are looking to Google for help preparing for Passover.
- If you just want to learn what Passover is all about, here’s a great little article on MyJewishLearning.com. I particularly like the resources on that site because they are respectful of all movements of Judaism.
- If this is your first time to observe Passover at your house, here’s a plan for beginners: Cleaning for Passover: Begin in Egypt.
- If you are hosting the seder for the first time, read Seven Things to Do to Make Your First Passover Seder a Success.
- If you prefer a more cerebral approach to preparation, try these: Am I a Slave? Multiple Questions The Jewish Future (Warning: for maximum Jewish effect, holidays are best experienced both with the head AND the hands.)
- If you have been invited to someone’s seder next month and you are nervous about it, read this: Seven Ways to be a Great Passover Seder Guest.
3 thoughts on “Preparing for Passover – Resources”
Yaakov: You are now independent of the Jerusalem Post and its style maunal. You can spell the name of the holiday “Pesach” like the rest of the English-speaking world!
Point taken, Kundan. My primary audience are people who do not have a Jewish education, and for them Passover is the more familiar term.