1. Please, when you comment on a post, remember that there are human beings who will read what you have written. Kindness is a Jewish value; cleverness is not. When in doubt, err on the side of kindness.
2. If #1 did not impress you, please understand that if I deem a post to be unkind, I will invoke my powers as blog-owner to edit or delete it altogether. If you feel very strongly about your own point of view and your right to speak about it without regard for other people’s feelings, feel free to start your own blog.
3. Antisemitic comments and comments containing name-calling will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them.
4. Questions are wonderful. Please ask lots of them. There are no stupid questions, except for the sort that serve only as disguises for unkind statements or antisemitism, in which case, I will cheerfully turn them to my own purposes.
5. If you think I’ve been unfair or unkind, use the Comments section of any post to start a conversation with me about it.