- Because Judaism may be a small light, but it can shine brightly.
- Because it is good to take pride in who we are.
- Because miracles do happen.
- Because it doesn’t hurt Christmas to get a little pushback.
- Because winter is long and dark (in the northern hemisphere) and we need warmth and light.
- Because children love it.
- Because it is good to stop for a moment and enjoy a little candlelight with the one(s) you love.
One thought on “Why Celebrate Hanukkah?”
wonderful… I especially like no.4 :0D xx